You have been subscribed
Internationalization and Quality Analyst
Position Summary: Net32 is currently looking for a talented Internationalization and Quality Analyst. Full benefits include holidays, vacations, sick leave, healthcare, retirement 401k plan and working with a great small team of committed professionals.
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. REMOTE WORK IS NOT ALLOWED. This is not an opportunity for third party inquires or H1B visas.
• Translation of e-commerce web site content from English to Spanish.
• Identification, investigation, reporting and tracking bugs to resolution.
• Monitor status of bug progress and analysis.
• UI and usability testing.
• Feature-based testing and regression testing.
• Set up automated test cases.
• Work with team to establish tests that are automated/repeatable.
• Work with PM to plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery.
• Some experience in Business Requirements gathering.
• Exposure to web-based Technologies.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Written and spoken fluency in Spanish a must.
• Bachelors Degree in a related field.
• Experience with QA processes and tools.
• Working knowledge of test automation tools, testing cycles and processes.
• Experience troubleshooting browser based errors.
• Knowledge of performance and stress testing
• Team Player.
Experience Level: Minimum 2 years professional experience
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with experience
Location: Raleigh/Durham area, NC.
Working Hours: M-F 9:00am-5:00pm
Contact: Send resume to email@example.com or Net32, Inc. Attn. Recruiting, 250 Towne Village Dr., Cary, NC 27513