Career Opportunities at Net32
Customer Support Dental (Cary, NC)
Maintain dental professional support with our best raving fans by problem solving calls, chats and emails and coming up with winning solutions to our dental professional customer challenges. The ideal candidate is quick learner who is self-motivated, confident and ready to prove to Net32 that he or she wants to succeed and help us succeed as well. Must have a can do attitude.
- Speak with people regarding information about products or services, take orders, update accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Helps with the automation of the ecommerce marketplace by offering ideas on products, services, and customer service processes.
- Takes ownership of customers’ issues and makes sure to follow up with the customer and work on the issue until the matter is resolved in a timely manner. Understands the customer’s time is important and does not want the customer to have track down the answers from Net32.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Prefer candidate with a college degree, dental assistant experience or dental sales experience (highly desired), familiarity with Zendesk, and ability to speak a second language such as Spanish, Asian, or Indian languages a plus.
Net32, Inc., is a pioneer in developing innovative technologies that form the backbone of integrated business-to-business online comparison shopping marketplaces. Net32's single point comparison marketplace for the dental industry is found at www.net32.com.
Location: Cary, NC.
Type of Employment: Full-time, expected to work 12-9pm Monday through Friday.
Salary Range & Benefits: Excellent Salary and Benefits!
Contact: Send cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 919-468-1178.