|There are no reviews for this vendor yet.|
Rx Honing Machine Corp.
Rx Honing was founded in 1968 by Victor E. Magnuson, an experimental tool maker for Bendix Corp. in Mishawaka, Indiana. Through a visit to his dentist he learned of the problem of keeping dental instruments sharp and designed a machine that revolutionized the sharpening of these instruments. The machine was quickly accepted by the dentists in the area because of the savings in time and effort.
Mr. Magnuson patented his invention and continued working at Bendix while running his business part time. Soon the popularity of the machine necessitated that he leave Bendix to produce the honing machines full time.
From this humble beginning, came many further innovative developments that have enhanced the sharpening, maintenance and repair of all types of dental and surgical instruments.
Mr. Magnuson passed away in 1986 but the business is still in the family being run by his son Terrance, Vice President of Manufacturing and a son-in-law, R.J. Watson, President.
- No later than 30 days past invoice date.
- Rx Honing is called for a authorization return number.
- Products must be in their original packaging and resaleable.
- Return shipments must be prepaid and insured.
- Returns for non-defective materials are subject to a 15% restocking charge.