Net32 Overall Return Guidelines
At Net32 our marketplace vendors are committed to your complete satisfaction. Return policies of Net32 Marketplace vendors generally employ the following return guidelines.* If you encounter a product that is defective, wrong item shipped, and in its original condition, please follow these guidelines:
- Return Authorization (RA) – Please contact a Net32 Customer Loyalty Representative to arrange for an RA to be sent to you. No credit will be issued for unauthorized returns.
- Return shipping box must contain a copy of the invoice and the RA number must be written clearly on the outside of box.
- Missing items, wrong brand, or damaged shipment must be reported to a Net32 Customer Loyalty Representative within 48 hours of receipt of products.
- Return period – Merchandise must be returned in its original unmarked packaging and shipped by you within 14 calendar days of the invoice.
- If all the above criteria for the return is followed then you will receive a replacement of the same product shipped to you at no cost, or a 100% refund will be issued to the original payment method.
Restocking fee – you may be subject to a restocking fee up to 20% and return shipping charges if:
- Items are returned later than 14 calendar days of the invoice.
- Items are not in original condition, accessories are missing, and/or retail box is missing, and/or UPC code is missing, physical damage by customer exists, and/or obvious misuse by customer is evident.
- Individual vendor’s return policy including restocking fee structure can be located by visiting the List of Net32 Vendors and clicking on the vendor that shipped the product(s).
- Returned products may be rejected if items are not in original condition, missing accessories, and/or retail box, and/or UPC code, physical damage by customer, or showing obvious misuse by customer.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
- Any product offered with a short expiration date marked “Special Offer”.
- Local anesthetics.
- Hazardous materials.
* Marketplace vendors’ return policies follow the individual seller’s return policy. See a list of marketplace vendors here. Click on the vendor that shipped the product(s) to see the specific return policy of that vendor.