Career Opportunities at Net32
Configuration Manager/JBoss Administrator
Immediate need for a talented Configuration Manager/JBoss Administrator with experience in the Ecommerce/Healthcare Industry. This is a Permanent/Full-Time opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Cary, NC. This is an on-site position; no remote opportunities. Please review the job description below and contact us ASAP if you are interested.
|Job Title:||Configuration Manager/JBoss Administrator|
|Job Location:||Cary, NC|
Who we are
Net32's mission is to help dentists and doctors run a successful business. The challenge of transforming an old industry from a world of trusting high-cost sales reps to the new sleek, effective, and efficient control back into the hands of the business owners. The patent protected ecommerce platform already helps dentists and doctors save up to 60% off retail pricing and the users absolutely love us. Growth rates has been comparable to publicly traded ecommerce companies and that was without a marketing team.
Who you are
You are a highly-motivated experienced technical expert who understands success includes both financial performance and best-in-class customer satisfaction. You are just as comfortable with requirements, time lines, team dynamics, and timelines as you are with code reviews, and process improvements. You understand a world-class eCommerce operation demands teamwork and transparency. You are passionate about the structure of customer data and functionality — because you understand it to be the foundation of game-changing consumer experiences that create both brand love and revenue. You know the accomplishments of the team are far more important than those of yourself or any individual. You are comfortable both leading and following… sometimes at the same time. You trust your gut. You are always open to a better way. You know that great is the enemy of good, and prefer great. You get things done — a lot of things. You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environments.
About the Role
The Configuration Manager/JBoss Administrator is responsible for establishing and managing multiple system environments, driving Net32 ecommerce platform’s continuous improvements in a well maintained, stabilized and automated fashion.
Tasks you'll be juggling:
- Evaluate existing software stack, staying up-to-date on version controls, and strategic long range plans to formulate a quantitative operational plan to grow and manage multiple ecommerce verticals while preserving resources. Develop world class eCommerce platform that is easily upgraded and updated to stay in the forefront of ecommerce trends and reporting.
- Build and manage production & stage deployments, also use automated continuous build tools.
- Bring an informed point of view on day-to-day operations to complement and evolve existing tools, workflow, and prioritization methodologies for cross-functional business execution.
- Champion development of B2B eCommerce capabilities which will drive business growth and stimulate consumer engagement for both the US and international regions.
- Automate internal deployments & management of software libraries (maven), Establish and manage develop and production environment in an automated fashion.
- Own the responsibility to continuously improve website stability and performance. Fine tuning JBOSS configuration for optimal system performance. EAP upgrade, enable clustered, High Availability configuration of the system.
- JBoss administration & version updates, coordination of performance and stability fixes with Development Team.
- Partner closely with cross-functional leaders to ensure a best-in-class software platform for ecommerce marketplace experience.
- Responsible for an Executive level Dashboard recapping improvements, site performance, and team member feedback.
- Keeping tools up-to-date — bug reporting (Bugzilla), IDE (JBoss Dev Studio), version control (Subversion), database (Postgres), operating system (Red Hat).
- Being part of on-call rotation.
- Debugging, troubleshooting & root cause analysis of production issues.
- Solve complex infrastructure and application problems independently.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Net32’s application design.
- Provide technical solutions to automate processes or functions to improve business operations and monitoring.
- Mentoring and training other team members.
- Deploy releases, enhancements, and upgrades to new applications throughout non-production and production environments.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, preferably a Master's degree.
5+ years of enterprise experience with JBoss, RedHat, Linux shell scripting (important), and Postgres.
Please forward resume and introductory letter to email@example.com. Note that this is a local ON-SITE full time new position at Net32 Inc.