Career Opportunities at Net32
Job Type: Direct hire
Location: Cary, NC.
Salary: Competitive rate in growing safe community, great benefits including 401k retirement plan
Experience: 5 years
Join an experienced team of professional developers at NET32, an eCommerce comparison shopping marketplace company. Are you a talented and passionate java programmer ready to add your skill sets to the team of creatively passionate developers working on great enterprise projects? Full benefits include holidays, vacations, sick leave, healthcare, retirement 401k plan and working with a great team of committed professionals.ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES
Your location presence is required for this position. No third party inquires.
- Fluent in Java programming language
- Understand Software Development Process and Object-Oriented Design
- Software debug skills
- Understand Java EE and/or J2EE framework
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Understand Client-Server structure and web based development process.
- Experience with CDI/EJB3
- Team Player
- Experience working with cache-technology (Infinispan, Memecache etc.)
- Understanding of RESTful service implementation
- Understanding of Postgres and other relational databases
- Use database API to produce XML data needed for the front-end
- Write business logic to handle e-commerce transactions (shopping site)
- Write data processors to persist data into database (admin tool)
- Write RESTful service to facilitate business transaction
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Minimum 5 years professional experience
Please forward resume and brief letter of introduction to apply for this local Cary, NC position.